bubblegum octopus/crochetcatpause/watabou mini tour re-cap
just returned from an awesome week of doing shows with bubblegum octopus, watabou, and a ton of our buddies. i’ve learned a lot this week so i’m gonna break it down to this fact sheet:
1. snoop lion is literally no longer a person. snoop lion is essentially the god of life, light and spirit. from the sky he watches over us at night making sure everything is jah.
2. i am the loch ness monster and t
he sheriff of mental spaghetti
3. playing a live show on the radio is a challenge when you cuss so much you forget that bad words even exist. but it can be achieved and it’s very very fun. thank you brian for letting crochetcatpause and bubblegum octopus jam it out on ann arbors air waves!
4. the dream team
5. that feeling when i realized our lives are literally performance art.
6. travis is actually a very beautiful woman.
7. seeing a fish on the ground, and throwing him back into lake michigan so he can achieve liberation under the eyes of snoop lion, but then realizing the fish was dead and i was literally just throwing some old dudes fishing bait into the water as he stared at me with nothing but disapproval in his eyes.
8. becoming delirious/unattached from reality is a really good way to start a show in the middle of the woods at 3AM.
7. bubblegum octopus is literally one of my favorite acts to share the stage with, and i really hope more cool shows are lined up with the bravery boys in the future.
8. DJ swiss came from switerzland to play mental spaghetti only to not understand how to set his gear up, and then giving up after 10 minutes. DJ swiss had the best set i’ve ever seen.
9. dental work at 2am friday feeling panda feels with a bunch of other people, leading to seeing a performance artist by the name of red eye rita who blew my mind.
10. a young mans face when eric stephenson hit the beach in a stunning long skirt, only to feel the power of snoop lion embrace his soul by directing running into freezing cold temperatures. leading to a zion revolution. the kid was still unimpressed.
11. caleb memorial light house/spider dungeon
12. LCM bravery boys
13. almost dying but being saved by snoop lion.
14. the REDSK crew keeping our nutrient levels on the up and up! and being such great dudes thanks!
15. i am the loch ness monster i am the sheriff of mental spaghetti.
16. stand up comedy is better when you do it while delusional.
17. i love my best friends because they are literally trash fucked wumpfkins
18. we don’t play no pillow games.
a lot of this is cryptic and only makes sense to the ziontastic dream team. but thats the brave way to handle this shit. mad ups to the whole crew who lived and died with us over the past few days!
also fuckin’ jam dog